Do You Floss in Public?



So here's a weird one for you folks. So Nielsen found out that millennials are becoming very comfortable with flossing in public.Why is this? Well all those fancy on the go flossing tools has made us all more aware and concerned about the health of our teeth. Like these things.

So far in my wanderings throughout the day, I don't see a whole lot of people flossing in public like it's a casual thing. Do you see people flossing? And how do you feel about it if you do? If I saw it, I would mostly be afraid I'd see a huge piece of food flying out of their mouth or something. At home is one thing, but browsing through the grocery store and flossing is an entirely different situation.

Oh well, here's to the health of gums!




Popular posts from this blog

You'll Love the Hoboken Farms Pasta Sauce: Review & Giveaway

My Review of Nutty Novelties Nut Butters

Giveaway Round Up for the Week